Welcome to a 2 Life

I though I make a blog about what secondLife is and how to use it.

SecondLife is many things to different people, and we each use it differently, but having the common thread of being social in a more visual way.

SecondLife

• Can be used for making money
• Can be used for creating different things
• Is a visual social forum
• It can be used as a promoting or marketing tool
• You can sell and buy things through SecondLife


The Lady that you can see upon this blog layout is my Avatar in secondLife. The word Avatar is merely what your character is called. I would call secondLife another Sims platform, because it is so similar to the Sims games.

•ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ•

Personally I use secondLife as a chat forum, but being more fun, because of the visual effect and everything that comes with secondLife.

When that is said, I also have to warn about becoming too caught up in this virtual world, because nothing will ever beat real life. Some people tend to forget how many hours they stay in front of a computer game, and each second, life just wanders by. People should not miss out on life for a dream world. But you can be inspired by the dream world and try to expand your mind. ♥

•ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ•

I work a lot and when I do have some time off it tends to be after normal closing hours here in DK. So I find it nice to be able to jump into a world where time isn't a factor.
You can meet people from all over the world, and what I really like, is that you can see their choice of avatar, which is just one small peep hole into an individuals imaginary mindset.

✶¸.•*¨*•✮*❁✶ⓈⓌⒺⒺⓉ ⓁⓄⓥⒺ✶❁✶¸.•*¨*•✮

ƒ๏ℓℓ๏ω ƒ๏ℓℓ๏ω ▬▬►WindBlowerTM

0 comments:

Post a Comment